You will surely enjoy this delicious but yet super-easy recipe!
1. Preheat the oven to 180оС. Chop the onion.
2. Slice the mushrooms. Stew them with onion, oil and a little bit of salt.
3. Meanwhile, grate the cheese.
4. Peel and slice the potatoes. If you use AW-2100 Master Kitchen set we recommend you to add some water to the working bowl so that the potato wouldn’t get dark after slicing.
5. When mushrooms and onion are stewed, potatoes are sliced, take the ceramic casserole and start to lay out the prepared products. First put half of the sliced potatoes on the bottom of the casserole, add a little bit of salt and grease it with a soured cream. Then put half of the mushrooms on the potatoes. After that put evenly the rest of the potato, add some salt, grease it with soured cream and put the rest of the mushrooms.
6. When all the layers are done sprinkle the dish with grated cheese and grinned pepper mix.
7. Put the casserole to the oven and bake it for 30-40 minutes under the temperature 180оС.
YOU ALSO MAY LIKE: