We’re sure that everyone knows this classic recipe of the crab salad. But we want to share a secret how to make it just for 5 minutes!
1. Place the chopping blade to the working of AW-2100 Master Kitchen Set. Then put there crabmeat, peeled eggs and onion.
2. Close AW-2100 Master Kitchen Set and turn its handle several times until all the products inside got chopped well.
3. Add corn and mayonnaise to the bowl and mix all the ingredients. Put the salad into the beautiful porcelain bowl. Now it’s ready to be served! And with AW-2100 Master Kitchen Set it took us only 5 minutes to prepare the delicious crab salad!
When it’s cold outside it’s always nice to enjoy delicious warming drink and have heart-to-heart time with your family and friends! So we propose you to compliment such moments with classic Normandy coffee recipe.
1. Put 50g of ground coffee to a press-filter and add 500ml of hot water to brew strong coffee.
2. While coffee brewing slice the oranges.
3. Cut the apples to middle size pieces.
4. Make a cup of apple juice with AW-2103 Manual Juicer
5. Put all the ingredients (500ml coffee, 3 sliced oranges, apple juice, cinnamon, cloves, sugar and grinned pepper mix) to a sauce pan or a small casserole. Then boil the drink for 10 minutes over a moderate heat.
6. Filter the beverage with the press-filter and serve the drink to cups.
You will surely enjoy this delicious but yet super-easy recipe!
1. Preheat the oven to 180оС. Chop the onion.
2. Slice the mushrooms. Stew them with onion, oil and a little bit of salt.
3. Meanwhile, grate the cheese.
4. Peel and slice the potatoes. If you use AW-2100 Master Kitchen set we recommend you to add some water to the working bowl so that the potato wouldn’t get dark after slicing.
5. When mushrooms and onion are stewed, potatoes are sliced, take the ceramic casserole and start to lay out the prepared products. First put half of the sliced potatoes on the bottom of the casserole, add a little bit of salt and grease it with a soured cream. Then put half of the mushrooms on the potatoes. After that put evenly the rest of the potato, add some salt, grease it with soured cream and put the rest of the mushrooms.
6. When all the layers are done sprinkle the dish with grated cheese and grinned pepper mix.
7. Put the casserole to the oven and bake it for 30-40 minutes under the temperature 180оС.