When it’s cold outside it’s always nice to enjoy delicious warming drink and have heart-to-heart time with your family and friends! So we propose you to compliment such moments with classic Normandy coffee recipe.
1. Put 50g of ground coffee to a press-filter and add 500ml of hot water to brew strong coffee.
2. While coffee brewing slice the oranges.
3. Cut the apples to middle size pieces.
4. Make a cup of apple juice with AW-2103 Manual Juicer
5. Put all the ingredients (500ml coffee, 3 sliced oranges, apple juice, cinnamon, cloves, sugar and grinned pepper mix) to a sauce pan or a small casserole. Then boil the drink for 10 minutes over a moderate heat.
6. Filter the beverage with the press-filter and serve the drink to cups.
YOU ALSO MAY LIKE: